Step 2 Teaching
Job description / Role
Employment: Part Time
We are recruiting for an International School in Dubai that has an Islamic Ethos and is seeking a skilled and experienced EYFS Early Years Teacher who can join the team in August 2023.
The schooling group have 4 schools, 2 in Sharjah and 2 in Dubai, with 2 teaching the British Curriculum and 2 offering the American curriculum. All schools teach with an Islamic ethos and are seeking a teacher who can also promote this in school, whilst offering a high level of teaching and learning in a fun and safe environment.
• Range of Budget: 15,000 (this includes accommodation allowance)
• You can also opt for a slightly lower basic and take the school accommodation which is on a new compound.
• Medical insurance + Annual Ticket Allowance for self
For teachers with children:
• Tuition Fee Discount (50% – 1st child; 25% – 2nd; 12.5% – 3rd child)
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary includes accommodation allowance
To be suitable for the role:
• You should have 2-4 years of teaching experience in a British curriculum school.
• Ideally be a Muslim and willing to wear sheyla and abaya
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Years Education or degree with a (PGCE)
• Able to adapt to new cultures and customs
• Be professional, reliable and passionate about teaching and learning.
About the Company
We focus on recruiting for teaching and educational leadership opportunities overseas, working on behalf of British, American & International schools across the Middle East. We are always on the lookout for qualified and talented teachers and leaders who are looking to continue their career outside of their home country, to explore a new culture and life abroad, whilst enjoying the benefits that come with living and working in the Middle East.
At Step 2 Teaching we aim to work in partnership with our candidates and clients, ensuring the right match for all involved in the recruitment process. We supply to a portfolio of clients within the industry, working hard to ensure successful recruitment solutions and long-term relationships along the way.
With a rich understanding of our practice areas and deep, collaborative relationships with industry leaders, we continually drive top performance in the recruiting sector, delivering a better experience for our clients and candidates alike.