ManpowerGroup Middle East
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
The role of Head of Guest Experience is to ensure the highest level of service is delivered to both visitors and colleagues in the Head Office. The incumbent will consistently deliver service excellence, managing the Guest Services team to provide a seamless visitor experience and working with local stakeholders to enhance the colleague experience, adding value at every opportunity. Overseeing the catering and hospitality services and event teams, they will ensure an exceptional offering is provided in keeping with the client’s brand.
– To ensure that all visitors experience service excellence consistently according to departmental KPIs and objectives.
– To ensure that all colleagues experience service excellence consistently, providing a proactive response to colleagues on working floors, and efficient service throughout their day.
– Deliver a client-focused Colleague Experience, lead by example and work with the team to develop all aspects of colleague service in line with our vision and values.
– Constantly looking for ways to enhance the colleague experience with the support of the Head of Guest Services.
– To ensure accurate information is available to provide colleague support and liaise as a point of contact between business support teams.
– Liaising with key business colleagues and providing excellent customer service – encouraging the team to deliver “wow” moments when the opportunity arises.
– Ensure that the team are always taking ownership of colleague spaces.
– Proactively deal with enquiries, requests, or complaints in person, via the telephone or email, in a timely and professional manner ensuring effective problem resolution.
– Work with the catering provider to ensure an industry leading service to colleagues and drive the hospitality programme.
– Ensure a commitment to service excellence recognising colleagues with the STAR programme.
Colleague Experience & Communication:
– Create and run a proactive schedule of community events.
– Adaptable to work throughout the Colleague Experience operation providing leadership support appropriately.
– Effectively communicate to the senior management team, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communication.
– Maintain a strong awareness of business activity communicating all updates with Team Leaders & Client stakeholders while building strong and lasting relationships.
– Escalate any new/ongoing/potential issues and complaints to the Head of Guest Services Manager so that they are addressed accordingly.
– Organise the training of new team members including induction plans and reviews to include a focus on experience.
– Ensure all Colleague Experience and Guest Services procedures are adhered to at all times.
– To Support and guide all Experience Ambassador Team Leaders with their daily tasks and personal development, to help improve each individual and overall service standards for colleagues.
– To support the team’s awareness of business and team activity with regular and ad-hoc communication including team meetings and regular one to ones.
– Provide guidance, on Guest Services systems including visitor registration and events to support colleagues with any queries.
– To ensure that the Guest Services team are consistently aware of VIP activity throughout the site to ensure that service is exceeded at any touchpoint.
– Identify areas of opportunity within the wider team for training and development
– Ensure that all times you are adhering to the highest levels of personal presentation/appearance and wearing the correct uniform.
– Carry out service audits of both the guest and colleague areas to ensure they are operating with service excellence at the forefront.
– Operate in a pro-active manner that supports the entire Team, demonstrating a can-do attitude.
– Build and maintain a strong customer relationship with key influencers and floor champions.
– Support a culture of continuous learning within the team, supporting them on their journey of being a customer service professional.
– Promote and share best practice across the MENAT team to align service standards.
Attributes and Requirements:
– At least 2 years or more in leadership (team leader) experience within a Front of House role in hospitality, airline, or related industry.
– Excellent written and verbal communication in Arabic and English (bilingual).
– Self-motivated service leader committed to driving service excellence.
– Experienced in leading client services and standard operating procedures and other internal/external communication methods.
– Ability to demonstrate empathy, excellent customer service and practical skills.
– Must have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
– Must be computer literate including MS office.
– Ability to use own initiative and takes ownership.
– Professional and high standard of overall communication.
– Should have an excellent and positive “can do attitude” and a great team player and leader.
– Able to work in a busy and pressurised environment providing a discreet and personalised service.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions