Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Working on Mega and Giga scale Renewable energy utility projects from 30MW to 2000MW.
• Mainly & generally handling Secondary part (Control & protection) MV, HV, EHV Scope Design, Step Up SS for renewable energy Projects, for different voltage levels: 11KV, 20KV, 33KV, 60KV, 110KV, 132KV,220KV, 400KV Etc.
• Handling secondary SS design for PV, Wind, Water projects in different countries around the world, complying with the IEC standards, and country specific requirements.
• Familiar with the Substation secondary design, AIS, GIS, hybrid etc.
• Generate a full technical submittal for the secondary SS part / Control & protection, including layouts, BOQ’s, conceptual reports…etc.
• Have the flexibility and mindset to work on bidding projects, also on detailed engineering for under construction projects.
• Able to work on the design alone or with coordination with other engineers by being team player, and team leader.
• Having engineering scenes and design to cost skills.
• Able to coordinate the works with solar team, HV primary team, civil team & draughtsman.
• Preparation of Base Design documents such Protection & control Logic Diagram, Relay Selection, based on Technical Specification, Scope of work and application.
• Preparation of Material Proposal Technical Report with respect to Clients Technical Specification and Standards.
• Preparation of CT & VT Sizing Calculation AC/ DC load calculation… etc.
• Awareness of relays of various manufacturers for right selection of product for right application.
• Electrical Engineering Degree
• Good verbal / written communication
• Updated with the latest and upcoming technologies.
• Enthusiastic & Innovative
• Team player, Self-driven, positive attitude
Key Demographic Requirements – applicants must be:
Minimum Years of Experience:
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.